How can you view your business through Google’s eye?
What happens to the websites that do not show up on the first page of Google search results? They remained buried until they match the relevant searches.
Every time you have all your ducks in a row, Google unleashes an algorithm update making your efforts out-dated. Even a minor tweak can make all your efforts go in vain. Of course, the algorithm updates by Google brings on
step forward for more relevant search results. This is why SEO is considered crucial for businesses.
In the past few years, SEO has evolved and emerged like never before. It is implemented at a high level to pull the target audience. The way people tend to search has also updated with changes in algorithms. Moreover, the factors
that impact website rankings are also based on SEO trends
SEO, not being a one-time hack, is a long-term strategy that requires you to work on the optimization of the website consistently. However, the ever-changing search engine algorithms require a smart approach to adapt to the
changes. Sounds like a lot, isn’t it? But right SEO tools can help you in optimization and pull more business.
Google Search Console:
GSC, formerly known as Webmaster tool, provides a whole bevy of tools that can help you optimize your website. It gives you the taste of how Google sees your website. The features of GSC help you get more out of your website
by monitoring its performance in search results and ranking.
The cost of this amazing tool is nothing, it is free. The only thing you need to do is verify the ownership of the website. Once verified, you can reap all the benefits of GSC.
Why we love GSC:
- Mobile Usability: It goes without saying that today any website is expected to be highly mobile friendly. You may think that your website is mobile friendly, but is it truly mobile friendly in Google’s
view? GSC flags out any issues that might affect mobile usability and impact your website traffic.
- Direct messages from Google: GSC is the only place you can have direct feedback from Google. If there are any errors, if your website page is being indexed or not, if your website poses a risk of malware
or virus attack, if there are any penalties on your website, Google will be the first one to notify you.
- Crawl errors: No one like to be greeted with a 404-error page on your website. Google Search Console will tell you the exact number of existing broken links on your website, including their address and
pages linked to them. Because you do not want to annoy the visitors with the error message.
- Sitemap and Indexing: If you want Google to crawl and index your website quickly, then we recommend that your sitemap needs to be submitted to GSC. This will enable Google to crawl and analyse the website
faster than compared to organic indexing by Google bots.
- Rich Cards: They are useful for mobile viewing purposes because they have a Pinterest look allowing the results to be appealing to the eyes when compared to text-based rich content. With minimal content
and mostly pictures, Rich cards are useful if your website is media heavy.
Google Analytics is a tool to measure website sales and conversions. Besides tracking all the traffic, you could imagine on the website, Google Analytics also gives keyword insights, tells you how the visitors arrived on the
page, and how can you make them come back.
Why we love Google Analytics:
- Free of cost: Despite being a free tool, it offers more or less the same number of functionalities available with paid tools
- Understand how the visitors locate you: While you optimize the core keywords, you will also be able to discover new keywords based on what users type in to reach your website. Initially, the number of keywords
might not be great, but it will get better each passing day due to the overall optimization effort.
- Identify the most clicked pages/links: You will be able to check the most viral page of your website and track if the optimization efforts are sending the traffic to the desired page.
- Data collection: Besides gathering all the required data about traffic from Google, you will also be able to collect data traffic from Yahoo and MSN search results, in regard to your website. This can be
used to strengthen the position on search platform.
Data on its own is pointless. But when used correctly, you can see what is working for you and what is not and help you make the decision about the next move. Hence, SEO tools play a crucial role, without them the website remains
These tools are the first stepping stones to begin search optimization. A seasoned professional team is required to carry out various other factors (200+) to ensure your website is optimized offline and online. Contact
BluBrandz SEO team to initiate advance level of SEO optimization. If any queries, Contact